> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wall enhancement---Fleur de lis ???
Login | Register

Wall enhancement---Fleur de lis ???

Posted by Bill F. on June 17th, 2001 11:03 PM

I recently bought a house built in 1939 with a wall enhancement in the bedrooms. I think it is called "fleur-de-lis" , I would really like to know more about it and find out how to save what I have. My wife and I are restoring the house to it's original condition. Because this actually art we have decided that it is important.
Bill F.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC