> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wall damage
Login | Register

wall damage

Posted by Clair on October 30th, 2002 11:20 AM
In reply to water damage to plaster walls by Richard on August 29th, 1999 10:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

Our bathtub in the bathroom is against the same wall as our livingroom. We recently moved a large wardrobe and found mildewed wall paper with a 8 sq. inch spot by the floor board where the plaster has disintigrated. It is not damp and the spot or "hole" is dry and crumbly. It is not a hollow wall. Whats the best way to repair this?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC