> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wall covering
Login | Register

wall covering

Posted by Chris Ventura on August 26th, 2002 10:44 AM

I am trying to find a material to cover underneath
the kitchen bar area. I have seen a material in restaurants
that looks like a pressed aluminum or tin material.
It has a pattern pressed into it. Where would I go to look for
this material?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC