> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wall covering
Login | Register

wall covering

Posted by Kip on July 9th, 1998 05:52 PM

I"m looking for information about wall covering that was used in the craftman style house. What it is, where can I purchase it in New York area, and if anybody has used it and how they liked it? From what I remember it was a weave pattern, that was used to cover the cracks on the walls , that resulted from the house being jacked up off the foundation. Any and all help with this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC