> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wall covering
Login | Register

wall covering

Posted by denise on September 29th, 2000 04:02 PM
In reply to fixing broken plaster in an older house by Branton Malan on March 23rd, 1998 06:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

On a home improvement show I saw how a fiberglass wall covering was used to remedy cracked plaster walls. It was applied with some kind of glue and then painted over resulting in a smooth texturized finish. I have tried to find this product in serveral places.

Can you tell me the name of the product and the manufacturer as well as where I might find it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC