> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wall anchors
Login | Register

wall anchors

Posted by Kevin on October 14th, 2002 10:47 AM
In reply to Screws and nails in old plaster walls by Amy on October 12th, 2002 05:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

there are many types of wall anchors. Go to the hardware store and ask for advise, but I would use an anchor which has little tabs or flaps which spread once it pass through the wall into the hollow spot.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC