> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wainscoting
Login | Register


Posted by kuiperp on February 15th, 1999 02:28 PM

I'm looking to install wainsoting in bathroom. Do any of the big home improvement compaines (Home Depot) carry raised paneling? If not, would anybody know where I can purchase some?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC