> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Visa Refund
Login | Register

Visa Refund

Posted by tim on April 17th, 2003 12:50 PM
In reply to dittenbir by mark on April 6th, 2003 02:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

If you paid by Credit card and have never received any merchandise you can have the charges reversed. Simply call your credit card compnay and tell them you paid for merchandise you never received and they will reverse the charges.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC