> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Vinyl window parts
Login | Register

Vinyl window parts

Posted by Ed Fowler on November 26th, 2002 07:19 AM
In reply to Window Parts by Kiad Ali on October 15th, 2002 04:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

Most Vinyl windows of that age used spiral balances, only a few companies used (Spring) bock and tackle. Bock & Tackle balances were common with aluminum windows.
Both are still available, to determine which system you have tilt in bottom sash and look at the side frame. If you see a spiral rod that goes into a tube,it's a spiral balance. If you see a thin sting, it's a Bock & tackle.
If you contact me, I can help you 708-757-0022

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC