> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Vinyl Storage Shed
Login | Register

Vinyl Storage Shed

Posted by Jay on November 26th, 1997 12:56 PM
In reply to Vinyl Storage Shed by Warren on November 21st, 1997 09:21 AM [Go to top of thread]

I thought I'd take a look at the same thing my self. Having seen your post on *** ****'s Forum is a week old, I'm assuming you're still following it. Hence, you're getting this direct d-mail from me.

I don't know about you, but I had a HECK of a time working with RUBBERMAID's web page. In fact, I sent them an e-mail about it. I was hoping for a Search option but I didn't see one. Then I started poking around. No luck there either until I decided to look at their Cataloge. Thinking that this page was where you go to 'order' a cataloge in the mail, low-and-behold, it was an on-line cataloge! THEN, once I went to this web page, (Page 'A') I see a 'category' for Sheds. It links you to (Page 'B') ALSO on page 'A', just below the link for Sheds, is a link for Special Solutions which ALSO has a link for Sheds! (I didn't note the link but you'll see it ...) I see at the bottom of page 'B' ANOTHER link to ANOTHER web page for Sheds! (Page 'C') I'm not going to try to explain all this but it's not fun trying to navigate around a site so dis-jointed! By this time I was totally frustrated and am scrapping buying a vinyl shed from them at least! (Well, I'm frustrated to say the least.) I thought I'd pass on the web pages to you in case you didn't get to them yourself. Happy trails. See ya on the Forum.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC