renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Very Suspicious ...
Login | Register

Very Suspicious ...

Posted by Jay J on February 2nd, 2000 09:53 AM
In reply to KENMORE WASHER ODOR by CINDY on February 2nd, 2000 09:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

CINDY,

I'D BE SUSPICOUS THAT IT'S EITHER FROM A DIRTY LINT TRAP (IF YOU HAVE HOME) OR FROM THE WATER SITTING IN THE WASHER / HOSE / WHATEVER. YOU MIGHT WANT TO FIRST READ YOUR OWNER'S MANUAL TO SEE THAT YOU'RE DOING THE PROPER, PERIODIC MAINTENANCE/CLEANING THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO. FOR EXAMPLE, IF IT HAS A TRAP, YOU MAY NEED TO RINSE IT OUT AFTER EACH USE. AND SO ON.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MANUAL, CONTACT SEARS FOR ONE. YOU CAN GO TO SEARS APPLIANCES AND CLICK THE 'RED Q' OR 'RED A' ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE. (IT'S A 'QUESTION' AND 'ANSWER' LINK THAT POPS UP AN 'APPLIANCE ADVISOR' WINDOW.) AFTER THAT, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE LAUNDRY LINK, AND GO FROM THERE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MODEL # HANDY. THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. BUT, CHECK YOUR MANUAL FIRST BECAUSE YOUR SOLUTION MIGHT BE RIGHT INSIDE.

MY BEST TO YA AND HOPE THIS HELPS.

JAY J

PS: (ISN'T THIS CAPITAL LETTERS STUFF REALLY ANNOYING?! MAYBE YOU NEED IT BECAUSE OF 'BAD' EYES. ME? I'VE GOT A HEADACHE ...) IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC