> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Very Good !!!
Login | Register

Very Good !!!

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on April 10th, 2001 03:32 PM
In reply to Here's your solution... by Billy on April 10th, 2001 01:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

To all,

I know of these 'spacers' that are installed on the underside of the roof's sheathing. They're called Soffit chutes. You run them from the Soffit Vent up to the Ridge Vent. (Yes, the ridge vent - which you need ...) They permit the air entering the soffit vent to travel along the underside of the roof and out the ridge vent, thus, cooling the roof.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: I'm having some difficulty picturing a home w/o an eaves. My problem - I'll just look more while I'm driving around ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC