> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > vents
Login | Register


Posted by carl on August 2nd, 2002 03:04 AM
In reply to vent plugs by Lamas on July 20th, 2002 08:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

what type of vent? Attic, dryer? I use gravity vents that open when air hits them and close with no air flow, which also keeps out outside air.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC