> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > vents
Login | Register


Posted by Phil on May 10th, 2000 06:27 AM
In reply to vents by bc on May 9th, 2000 12:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

thanks for the reply.
The drain terminates at under the kitchen sink and travels along the wall to where it then drains the bathtub. It then makes 90 degree turn down for 5' into cast iron pipe under basement floor. I hope this info helps you give me the answers I need Thanks Phil

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • vents by bc  5/10/00 11:15 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC