> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ventless fireplace
Login | Register

ventless fireplace

Posted by John Powell on February 17th, 2003 10:35 AM
In reply to ventless fireplaces by Steve Zimmett on September 22nd, 2001 08:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

i have a new home and plan on putting in a ventless fireplace. do you think this would be a good idea? i heard that they put off lots of moisture and wondered if that would create a problem for me as i am not sure how often id want to use it. please let me know ive heard ventless fireplaces can put off lots of water.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC