> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ventilation
Login | Register


Posted by Dave on January 28th, 2002 05:02 PM
In reply to thoughts and solutions by bc on January 26th, 2001 01:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am in the process of getting quotes for installation of continuous soffit and ridge vents. What type of contractor can I call to determine if I have excessive leakage of warm humid air into the attic or just inadaquate ventilation?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC