> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Vent Free Fireplace
Login | Register

Vent Free Fireplace

Posted by Larry on February 13th, 2001 10:33 PM

I am looking into purchasing a zero clearance vent free fireplace. Does anyone have any comments on how much of a condensation problem this could cause with intermittant use. Best guess would be 2-3 hours of use in the evening. I currently use a vent free heater in the basement without any moisture problems. My concern is with using the two units at the same time will this cause moisture problems. Or also, a problem with carbon monoxide posioning?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Combustion by Harold E Kestenholz  2/14/01 01:13 AM
  • I Agree ... by Jay J -Moderator  2/14/01 08:43 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC