> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > valve
Login | Register


Posted by Henry in MI on July 22nd, 2001 02:24 AM
In reply to gas cock by chuckster on July 22nd, 2001 12:04 AM [Go to top of thread]

A gas cock is just an on/off valve. When the valve handle is parallel to the line, the valve is open and gas can flow. When the handle is perpendicular to the line, the flow is stopped. Any plumbing supply house should have many of them.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • gas cock by chuckster  7/22/01 12:04 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC