> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Valence
Login | Register


Posted by Dennis Haughney on December 1st, 1997 08:34 PM

Need info on pre-made (not expensive) valence products. I need one for a 96" window w/a traverse rod. Top of draperies hang down off the rod which is not very nice looking and some of the rod is exposed also. Do home centers like Home Depot carry these products?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Valance by conrad  1/13/98 02:59 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC