> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Valance
Login | Register


Posted by conrad on January 13th, 1998 02:59 PM
In reply to Valence by Dennis Haughney on December 1st, 1997 08:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

Country Curtains catalog has valances you can order (reasonable); I believe either Spiegel's or J.C. Penney's catalog has some adjustable ones

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Valence by Dennis Haughney  12/1/97 08:34 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC