> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Using American applicances in Europe
Login | Register

Using American applicances in Europe

Posted by JMG on April 3rd, 2001 09:10 PM

Is there such thing as an outlet adapter that will allow me to use electrical items such as a hair dryer in Europe ,particularly Great Britain? If so, where could I purchase one?

I'm going for 2 weeks and it would be an a great help to be able to use my existing devices.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC