> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Used Orange Peel
Login | Register

Used Orange Peel

Posted by Stacey on February 13th, 2002 10:36 PM
In reply to To add to Dodgeman by Moderator, Steve on February 11th, 2002 07:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

I ended up using a spray texture called "Orange Peel". I did a 'loose' spray and it was just what I wanted. I did tape plastic around the cupboards, ceiling and counters because there was quite a bit of drifting. I primed and painted a couple hours later and it looks great. Thank you!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC