> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Use paste wax
Login | Register

Use paste wax

Posted by Billy on July 30th, 2002 10:15 AM
In reply to desktop finish by Thom McGee on July 30th, 2002 01:13 AM [Go to top of thread]

Use paste furniture wax (not spray). Rub it on the entire top with a cloth, particularly in the damaged area. Then buff it out.

If this doesn't work, then apply the wax with 0000 superfine steel wool, and then buff it out.

Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC