I tried several suggestions for removing acrylic paint from clothing. Many of the suggestions caused the paint to fade but it was not removed completely. I found that 3M Indoor/Outdoor Caulk Remover works great.
1. Dampen the garment with cold water.
2. Apply a generous amount of caulk remover to cover the stain.
3. Scrub caulk remover into the stain with a small scrub brush or tooth brush.
4. Apply some more caulk remover so that the stain is completly covered.
5. Wait 2 hours.
6. Rinse with cold water and use the scrub brush if needed.
7. You may need to repeat one or two more times.
8. If it does not come out after 3 tries, look for another solution including possible replacement.