> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Use a solid strip
Login | Register

Use a solid strip

Posted by Billy on September 19th, 2002 09:25 AM
In reply to I've seen stuff by Alan on September 19th, 2002 09:07 AM [Go to top of thread]

Use a solid strip of wood (primed) to fill the gap and nail or glue it in place. After it is in place you can use caulk to fill the small gap and then paint the strip to match the exterior.

The current gap is too large to filled with caulk.

Good luck!


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC