> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Use a sharp utility knife
Login | Register

Use a sharp utility knife

Posted by Tony P on February 11th, 2002 12:35 PM
In reply to drywall by Kim on February 11th, 2002 09:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

cut away the paper over the area that is effected, down to the gypsum itself. Then patch it with joint compound. This worked for me.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • drywall by Kim  2/11/02 09:53 AM (: 2, : 0)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC