> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Use.
Login | Register


Posted by Steve: on October 9th, 2001 03:04 PM
In reply to Painting Tin Ceilings for Craft Project by Barbara Bond on October 9th, 2001 09:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

the spray paint for metals that has a rust inhibitor. It comes in a can. Rustoleum Products. Watch for runs drips and errors.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC