> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Unvented? Don't Go There....
Login | Register

Unvented? Don't Go There....

Posted by Dodgeman on April 8th, 2002 12:29 PM
In reply to antique fireplace mantel by debbie on April 8th, 2002 10:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

If you are talking about a gas fireplace that mounts to the wall and is unvented to the outside, I wouldn't do it. The buildup of humidity from unvented devices such as this is unbearable. If this is an old, Antique unit, it may even be dangerous. (carbon monoxide)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC