> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > unpasted wallpaper
Login | Register

unpasted wallpaper

Posted by Henry in MI on June 17th, 1999 04:56 PM
In reply to wallpaper by cook on June 17th, 1999 10:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Cook. Ptrepasted wallpaper is a relatively new development, say in the last 20 years. Before that, all wallpaper had to be pasted. You can buy wallpaper paste and the big brush for applying it at a specialty store.

As far as removing it, it is a little harder to remove, but not much, than prepasted paper. Wash the walls with Tri-sodium Phosphate and rinse well. You will need a large board or table to put the paper on while you are applying the paste. I would find the highest quality wallpaper store in your area and go to them (with a sample of your paper) to buy the paste and tools. They should be able to give you specific instructions for installing the paper that you bought.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC