> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Unfaced ...
Login | Register

Unfaced ...

Posted by Jay J on October 8th, 1999 01:53 PM
In reply to Faced or unfaced insulation? by Annett on October 8th, 1999 01:05 PM [Go to top of thread]


The FACED component is used as a vapor barrier. Unfaced Insulation is widely used. If you have a damp basement, I'd consider using FACED insulation.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC