> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Underground drainage
Login | Register

Underground drainage

Posted by Anthony Rossi on February 28th, 2003 12:00 PM
In reply to Flat Drainage by Craig Chesla on June 15th, 2002 09:43 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'm having to install some type of pop-up valve at the curb. It has to be a grade and the curb can not be knocked out. Can you tell me what type of valve I need?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC