> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > under deck roofing
Login | Register

under deck roofing

Posted by Tony on May 23rd, 2000 03:50 PM

6 of 7 people found this post helpful

I have seen a product on HG tv. It is a roof system that mounts directly to the bottom of your deck joists. It catches the rain that runs through the deck boards and runs it out to agutter system so the patio underneath stays dry when it rains. Could someone tell me the manufacturers name please!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC