> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Type of window ?
Login | Register

Type of window ?

Posted by Joe on October 3rd, 2002 11:40 AM
In reply to I may get into trouble here.... by Moderator, Steve on October 3rd, 2002 11:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

Steve, is Matt talking about a Jollicy type window? If so I would think that there is a frame up already and just put some window stops in and lay your pre-hung into the opening.Maybe I'm wrong.Just sharing my idea's.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Windows by Matt  10/3/02 09:32 PM
  • Windows by BillOH  10/4/02 10:37 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC