> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > type
Login | Register


Posted by andi on September 18th, 2000 08:01 PM
In reply to INFORMATION REGARDING GRADES/TYPES OF MORTAR USED WITH BLOCK/BRICK? by thock on September 17th, 2000 09:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

type s if you want it water proof; type m for most other applications. use -maybe- a thin set mix for patches. bondo or expoxys for patches with forming material from surface variations taken from the existing material surfaces. should be an easy project with a lot of lot of room for error and a lot final product satisfaction.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC