> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Twisted Wedge
Login | Register

Twisted Wedge

Posted by G. Easley on December 9th, 2002 07:31 PM
In reply to hand-held wedge wood splitter by R. Lucitt on October 16th, 2002 09:47 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a twisted wedge I got from a catalog. It is made by a French company called Leborgne. Hard to find. Internet searches for this wedge in English turned up nothing, so I pulled out my French-English dictionary, and tried it in French: Coin eclateur Leborgne. That turned up one or two cites that sell this thing.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC