> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > tube sand/water barrier
Login | Register

tube sand/water barrier

Posted by Marie Angeluski on December 18th, 2002 09:57 AM
In reply to Water/Vapour Barriers by John on September 16th, 2000 11:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

5 of 7 people found this post helpful

I am looking for a water barrier to place in front of my garage door to stop water from entering the garage because the cement in the garage has settled lower than driveway. I have seen "a thing" in the frozen food section of supermarkets that looks like a long tube/sock that is place in front of leaking freezers to stop water from running onto floor. Does anyone know what I am talking about and tell me where to find this item?

Many thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC