> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > tub vs. shower
Login | Register

tub vs. shower

Posted by marisa on October 9th, 2002 03:29 PM
In reply to Tub vs Shower by JSD on October 9th, 2002 12:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

Dodgeman makes a good point,the sale does depend on location and FEATURES. One of the biggest selling features in a home is an ensuite bathroom. The woman already has a guest bath so she would be better to seal off the door from the hall and use it as her ensuite. Should she put in a big tub thats up to her but yes woman prefer tubs large ones to soak in, rather then showers as she has already stated there is already a shower in the other bathroom. Five hundred dollars is a bit on the cheap side for added value to the home,as dodgeman stated.I am sure if he was planning on selling his home he would quickly change his mind.You take offense to my opinon but I could care less about yours. I don't owe my job to you as you statedWhat exactly do you design? Dog houses? The vendor or seller usually throws that in with the deal. We all live in houses thanks to god not you!!!! You never did say how many years experience you have, my guess is probably a few months. If your many hundreds of clients are women you should listen to them in the future. I think your a wana be *** ****. Dream on buddy. There is only one of him and I would kiss the ground he walks on. Lastly I came on this site hoping to get a reply on my mold problem in my basement. I saw the headline affect resale value and being qualified to answer such a question offered my assistance like any good human being would. Then the next thing I know I was being insulted by you with your comment. I was not giving her advice on Designing her home and that is not what her question asked So unless you have an answer to my mold problem go take a shower!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC