> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tub vs Shower
Login | Register

Tub vs Shower

Posted by JSD on October 9th, 2002 12:46 PM
In reply to tub vs. shower by marisa on October 8th, 2002 08:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

You can definitely tell you are a woman and a real estate agent. You would not have a job if it was not for architects and designers.......... we have everything to do with the resale of a house. you not sale what we build/design, wither it is new or old. Adding any thing to a house should be well thought through. I'm only giving my yrs in experience and hundreds of clients that I have met with (mostly women). My information is only a suggestion. As far as women loving tubs. I have a wife and 2 kids. In our previous house my wife only used 1 tub for our children and we used the other tub/shower as a shower only. My wife has never used the tub herself. She prefers to shower. So with that all said I still think it goes back to personal preference in what your wanting out of your bathroom. You are going to be living there, And a tub or shower, tub/shower combo, or a plain tub is not going to break the sale of your house. There are way more important factors to selling a house than a simple tub or shower in a room that only gets used by the people residng in the house.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC