> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > tub vs. shower
Login | Register

tub vs. shower

Posted by marisa on October 8th, 2002 08:34 PM
In reply to Tub vs Shower by JSD on October 8th, 2002 03:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 4 people found this post helpful

I appreciate the fact that you might be a designer but I fail to see what that has to do with the resale value of a house. Yes a shower with glass walls does make a room seem larger,yes climbing into a shower is easier then a tub. But you obviously must be a male. Woman love to soak in a tub.I have a jacuzzi and a glass shower in my ensuite. I use my jacuzzi daily not once a year. If you owned one and were female I am sure you would enjoy it. Now getting back to your last comment a tub vs. a shower would not make or break a sale. Yes it would,I have 16 years of experience in real estate and woman usually have the last say when purchasing a house.
The man wants the shower in the ensuite and the woman wants the jacuzzi but there is always a happy ending if it has both. I agree that if you have the room you should have both if not a jacuzzi, definately a large tub with a shower. It will be easier to sell your home and will add more resale value.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC