> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > tsk tsk tsk
Login | Register

tsk tsk tsk

Posted by Martha on July 18th, 2000 08:13 AM

First off, do you have a name? In my profession, there is etiquette. One of those 'rules' is to know the name of the person you're talking to. So, really now, I'd like to know who it is I'm talking to, please?

And who do YOU think you're talking to? My name is Martha. I live on Park Avenue. Enough of the formalities. I hope the next time you post up you tell me your name. Isn't it nice to know who it is you're confabulating with???????

You know that you're being very nasty! Using words like 'butt' and so on is another rule of etiquette that you should follow. This forum is neither yours or mine. It's very, VERY public! Your language might be appropriate at the Wal-Mart Sucks web site but certainly not here! So, please, I beg you, mind your manners.

From reading your posts in the recent past, it seems as though you feel the need to defend others. Like you did when you defended Steve the other day. Why are you defending me? I'm telling you, I don't need to be defended although I think it's a very cute gesture on your part. (I do like that in a man.) I make billions and billions and BILLIONS of dollars and am not bothered by the entertaining antics of the guys on the forum. In fact, some day, I'm going to have Bob get these guys together so we can slam a few beers up on my roof-top patio. My chicken coop needs a christening. And if you'd like to come, I need to know where I should mail the invitation, and what name I should put on it.

I will patiently await your reply.

Martha on Park Avenue

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC