> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tsk-Tsk ...
Login | Register

Tsk-Tsk ...

Posted by Jay J on May 3rd, 2000 01:52 PM
In reply to kickbacks by Jeff on May 3rd, 2000 01:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

You see, Jeff, we don't get paid for our 'advice' on the Forum. So, other than standing on the corner with a can of pencils in a cup and hoping for pennies to come our way, we want to make 'our viewers' pay in some form or another so we can put food on the table.

What kind of job do you have, and do you get paid for it? Actually, I lied about the part where I implied that we get paid for offering plans. BUT, I didn't lie when I stated we offer 'free advice'! So now that you know we don't get paid for ANYTHING we say or do on this Forum, I bet you're wondering how we DO get paid!

Now, settling my feet back on the ground ... There are plenty of WEB sites with FREE plans. I'm not gonna 'sift' through all the upcoming posts but you can to see if there are any FREE plans. And to boot, I stopped searching the Forum's Main Page only backwards to March 01, 2000. If you want to keep looking, use your Browser's FIND / SEARCH feature and key in the word plan. You will find more.

Plans I, Plans II, Plans III, Plans IV, Plans V, Plans VI, Plans VII, Plans VIII, Plans IX, and Plans X.

If you don't watch out, I'm gonna have to charge you for MY advice!

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC