> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > TRYING TO FIND....
Login | Register


Posted by J. Conkey on August 31st, 1998 03:41 PM

In the Chicago Greystone remodel segment, you used what you called a "ziplite thermo-plastic" type material (similar to some cutting boards I've seen) in the basement window (looking out to the street), which looks nice and allows for plant/water spillage. I'd like to buy some of this to use as window ledges in my sunroom. When I ask about this material at the hardware store, they look at me as if I had 2 heads and don't know what I'm talking about. Does anyone out there know where I can get this? I'm in the Portland, Oregon/Washington area. Please email me - Thanks!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Plastics by Henry in MI  8/31/98 08:10 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC