> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > try this
Login | Register

try this

Posted by ray campbell on March 8th, 2003 11:23 PM
In reply to You need a flange by tomh on March 5th, 2003 02:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

you should be able to buy a flat brass toilet flange and anchor it to the conrete with screws..being careful not to drill in pipe if shallow....set toilet on this

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC