Someone mentioned that that can be caused by moisture (from cleaning solvents, etc.) getting into the keypad and causing an internal short and said that drying it thoroughly with a hair dryer may work (if that's the cause).
If not, correcting the problem by replacing the defective part is the way to go rather then just eliminating the symptom (beeping sound). You wouldn't just give morphine to someone with a broken leg without resetting it would you?
F1 can indicate a defect in the electronic control in which case it may be dangerous to operate the range with that condition present (whether you can still hear the beeping sound or not).