> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > TRy this
Login | Register

TRy this

Posted by Steve: on October 5th, 2001 03:35 PM
In reply to Plaster walls by Ron J. on October 5th, 2001 01:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

Use Vinyl Concrete Patch repair. Float it on like you would mud. Wait for proper drying and curing time. this should hold and also give you expansion to an extent.

You might want to mix it alittle soft and more workable than actually for concrete crack repairs. this will require a much longer cure time.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC