> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Try These Folks ...
Login | Register

Try These Folks ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on May 4th, 2001 02:57 PM
In reply to water conservation by Lori on May 4th, 2001 10:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Lori,

Contact these folks. AM Conservation Group

Or, look in the YELLOW PAGES for a Plumbing Supply House, found under PLUMBING - SUPPLIES.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC