> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Try These Folks ...
Login | Register

Try These Folks ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on October 25th, 2000 08:20 AM
In reply to Concrete Counter Tops In Toronto, Ontario, Canada by Peter on October 24th, 2000 06:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Peter,

Call or write to Interior Designers of Canada. They may be able to direct you better. Sorry, I don't have any other ideas other than 'asking professionals' in the counter-top business. (Maybe those that make granite or marble ones ...)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC