> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Try these...
Login | Register

Try these...

Posted by ja on April 1st, 2001 09:03 AM
In reply to kitchen cleaning advice by NancyinTX on March 26th, 2001 11:55 AM [Go to top of thread]

Here are two enviromentally friendly and safe for your surfaces cleaners to try. Arm and Hammer baking soda (keep and open box in your refrigerator to remove odors too.) I keep some in a tupperware plastic cup with a lid that I poked hold in so it can be shaken out. Also, try a mix of 1 part vinegar and 4 parts water. That is good for windows too. Both of these can be used on any kitchen or bath surace and will also save you money.

A store cleaning product that my cleaning lady got me using in the kitchen and bath is Cinch for cleaning everything (it smells fresh.)

And the two "harsher" chemicals I could not live without are Tilex for removing mildew (use it at the first sign) and Lime Away for removing hard water lime deposits. If you have either of those two problems they work great very fast and easy.

On my sinks and tub I use Soft Scrub since it is a low abrasive cleaner and will scratch much less than the others like Comet.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC