> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Try Ryobi
Login | Register

Try Ryobi

Posted by Dan O. on April 24th, 2003 12:40 PM
In reply to sears router spares by colin heavingham on April 24th, 2003 11:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

According to the information I have, Craftsman 315.17380 router was maby by Ryobi. Try contacting them directly or one of their repair depots closer to you with the part number of the part(s) you need (Collet Nut # 1-606489-04, Collet with Retaining Ring # 6-610662-00 ) to see if they can supply it.


Dan O.
The Appliance Information Site


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC