> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Try Gel Gloss
Login | Register

Try Gel Gloss

Posted by Jim -ATS on July 12th, 2000 09:41 PM
In reply to DO IT YOURSELF RE-GLAZE by JUDY on July 11th, 2000 10:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

Gel Gloss is available at Sherwin Williams, most auto parts stores, and almost every RV center. Try that out to shine up your tub. It comes in a bright fuschia can.

Do whatever you can to avoid reglazing it yourself; it probably won't turn out right.

Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC